Kevin Collins is a native of Central New York, a graduate of Cicero North Syracuse, and Rochester Institute of Technology.
As an athlete, Kevin’s career is amazing:
- Top American at 100th Boston marathon in 1996
- Personal record of 1 hour-four minutes and 49 seconds winning Long Beach half marathon in 2000
- Won Valley of the Sun Marathon in 2002 in 2 hours- 17 minutes and 47 seconds
- Runner up USA Marathon Championships in 2003 in 2 hours- fifteen minutes and 32 seconds
- Three-time Olympic marathon trials qualifier
- 4-time mountain goat run champion 1994, 2003, 2004 and 2005.
Today, Kevin lives in Syracuse and is director of running programs for the Syracuse YMCA, helping others learn about his life’s passion of running.